Acupuncture is a technique the chinese alternative treatment that involves the application of needles at specific points to treat disease and promote the well-being of the person.
This technique should be performed by a qualified professional and is usually performed with the objective of complementing the treatment indicated by the doctor.
Benefits of acupuncture
The main Benefits of Acupuncture are:
- Improves blood circulation;
- Strengthening the immune system;
- Reducing the need to use remedies;
- Prevention of diseases;
- Increased life expectancy;
- The diminution of the hormonal problems;
- Decrease of sleep disorders;
- Decrease symptoms of depression and anxiety;
- Smoothing of stretch marks and cellulite;
- Increased vitality and energy;
- Promotion of relaxation;
- Decrease of stress;
- Rejuvenation of the skin;
- Help in the treatment against smoking, alcohol and drugs;
- Regulation of the heartbeat.
Acupuncture is an alternative therapy created in China, that involves the application of needles on specific points of the body.
It is a technique used as prevention of many diseases, and although cause fear in some patients because of the use of needles, is a safe method and proven to be effective.
When it is indicated
Acupuncture should be performed by a qualified professional and with professional record and is indicated to treat digestive problems, neurological, ophthalmologic and emotional disorders, such as anxiety, stress and depression. See what is acupuncture.
Acupuncture is not recommended for people who have hematologic diseases, mainly related to coagulation, and not for people that have allergies to metals. In addition, it is important that the person fasted prior to the session of acupuncture, and not consume coffee or black tea.
Usually acupuncture does not result in side effects, however in some cases there may be the appearance of adverse effects mild, such as pain at the site where the needles were placed, dizziness and drowsiness, for example.