But so that the shirt is always matching the rest of the outfit, we have put together some tips for shirts:
1. The sleeve should always protrude 1 cm above the wrist in the stretched condition. When arming the arm, the shirt should not be more than 2cm below the wrist.
2. Business shirts should always be ironed and strengthened. If this is too much of an effort, you can also clean your shirts. Here you know not only very exactly how to wash the shirts, but usually also the service around the shirt is offered.
3. Who would rather wash and iron his shirts but these should always buy something further. Because most of the shirts are doing something when washing. Anyone who already feels that the shirt is very tight when trying on should choose a larger size according to shoppingpicks.net.
4. Oxford shirts, on the other hand, do not have to be washed too often and not ironed. The slightly wrinkle look is particularly good for these shirts, especially for the relaxed leisure look with a casual chino pants.
5. Karohemden are again absolutely hip. For the blue jeans we recommend a blue-yellow, but the black variant a black-red check shirt. Since it is usually not put into the pants, should be paid attention to a straight hem.
6. For shirts with print motifs, the rest of the outfit should be kept slightly more discreet. Not too bright colors and please do not combine with yet another pattern. Keep it simple!
7. To upgrade a shirt, it is often enough to replace the standard buttons with high-quality buttons, eg real wood. Even these small details can give an outfit an incredible strength.
8. No-Go’s, by the way, are too tight shirts, short shirts and transparent shirts. The shirt should flatter a man and not offer unintended insights. -exclusive fashion at Bogner
9. And my favorite combination: Just wear a white business shirt with a black leather jacket. The contrast makes the hearts beat faster!
Anyone who takes these styling tips into consideration, certainly makes no more mistakes when buying shirts and also when combining. We wish you lots of fun with your shirts!