Learn how to make this so special manicure soeasy, simple and economical in your own home. If you have any questions about how to make gel nails step by step consult our tutorial.
The gel nails are perfect to wear for a while and look fantastic nails with a lasting color and shine, as ehealthfacts indicates. But, it is advisable to let them breathe from time to time so that the nail does not break. Today indemodaybelleza we discovered how to make gel nails step by step. Forget to go to your nearest beauty center and pay a bundle, now with thesetricks to make gel nails step by step, you will have easier than ever to make them at homeyourself. Shall we begin?
The first thing you have to have to do gel nails step by step, is your nail kit. You can purchase either online at any online store as in any physical store cosmetics. But what you have to be clear are the products you need to make thegel nails step by step.
Step Nail Gel Nail Beauty Kit
Primer or base
Pintauñas gel sealer
These will be your tools to make gel nails step by step at home and without complications. So when you go to buy your gel nail kit, do not forget to buy all the products that we discussed at the top.
How To Make Gel Nails Step By Step At Home?
Once you have your tools ready, we begin.
Step-By-Step Gel Nails
- The first thing to do to make yourgel nails step by step, is to prepare them for it. Cut your nails and pull the cuticle back with a cuticle pusher. This step is very important, since to be able to apply the gel nails step by step, you must have them prepared for that process.
- It’s time to move on to the file.You musttrim the surface of the nail so that it becomes rough, in this way, the product will be able to better grasp your nail. It facilitates the glazing by filing all your nails.
- After filing the nails,remove the dust from the nailscaused by the file, with a little alcohol.
- Now your nail is ready for the first.Thefirst is the base that is applied to the nail before the gel enamel. The first is an essential product to protect your nail. This way, the gel enamel will not damage your nails as much.
- It is very important that once the primer is applied, wait until it is completelydry. It must be completely dry before the next step.
- Once youdry your nails, you can apply the gel nail polish .
Tips For Gel Nails Step By Step
It is very important that you apply a thin layer of gel on the nail, that is, that you apply a smallamount of enamel so that it can dry before.
Do not worry if the color of the enamel is lessintense , you can add more enamel to your nail later. The trick is to apply little glaze every time you add a layer to your nail. This will help thegel enamel to set better, and it will dry much sooner.
Tips For Nail Gel Step By Step
One of the most important tricks in the application of gel nails step by step at home, is that you do not apply the gel product from the beginning of the nail. As you can see in thevideo tutorial, the glaze is not from thebeginning, but we leave a few millimeters for the nail to breathe.
UV Lamp, Step Nail Gel
You must dry the gel enamel under the UV lamp. It is a specific lamp to better seal the gelenamel. You should put your nails under the lamp 2 minutes. It is important to respect this time.
Then you can apply a second layer of ge l on the nails to get a more intense color, because when applying a small amount of product, the color will not have as much force. That is why it is recommended to apply the gel several times, until the intensity of the desired color is achieved. We always recommend applying the enamel 3 times, to get a perfect finish.
Last application on your gel nails step by step
Get a brighter and longer lasting finish with the gel sealer. To secure, you must apply the gel sealer or finisher. It is a product that will make your nails shine longer and last longer. Once you apply the sealant gel, you must reintroduce your nails into the UV lamp to dry them. Once your gel nails have dried, I recommend that youhydrate well. And for this, there is nothing better than applying oil. For good hydration I recommend the almond oil or aloe vera.
And that’s it. You already have your gel nailsfinished and ready for action!
Maybe the first few times you do not get aperfect result, but do not be discouraged. It is only a matter of practice that you end up mastering the art of gel manicure. Also every time you get your gel nails step by step, you’lllook prettier. But remember that it is not advisable to always wear gel nails, it is a product that damages the nail so it is better to let them breathe from time to time. Ideally, take them for a maximum of 3 months and then rest for 1 month until the new application.
And you? Do you dare to make gel nails at home? Tell us about it!