The sweatpants are among the most comfortable and versatile wardrobe of men and women. These pieces have found a large appreciation in the clothing market and many companies, such as the GAP, for example, I bet the sweatshirts will soon unseat the skinny jeans in the fashion of the day.
Make your own sweatpants is a task of moderate difficulty, and that requires certain skill with stitching. However, it is not impossible for people who are starting now on this universe.
Check out the walkthrough below and learn how to make your own sweatpants, excellent parts to ensure everyday comfort, for the practice of physical activity and even to sleep. Remember that each pants must follow the size and the format of the body of your user.
- Choose the raw materials and separate materials for making the pants, as cotton fabric, rubber bands, scissors, threads and other materials that you want to use in the finishing of the sweatpants. These materials can be purchased at haberdashery shops of fabrics and sewing shops.
- Use the measures of the user to set the pieces of cotton fabric and then cut the outline of the pair of pants. Remember that these two parts will be subsequently connected by stitching. So, it is advisable to leave a measure of extra fabric on the sides so that the sweatshirt to be comfortable on the body.
- Use a wool fabric to make the internal finishing of sweatpants, if you want a warm sweatshirt. This fabric should be tailored in the cuts that will shape the cotton pants. If you are preparing your pants for use during physical activities, do not place the wool finish on the inside.
- Trace in the tissues the points needed for the ankles and the outlines of the back and the front of the pants. Sew the edges of the pants in a machine. The seam must be made on the sides until the height of the waistband. Leave a strip of fabric at the waist to put an elastic nylon. To do this, use the measure that was taken at the beginning of the process.
- Make measurements in the body after you sew the pants to see if the measures are in accordance. After making the first, it is recommended to use it as a template for the next. In this way, it becomes easier to maintain the standard and settle in. visit softwareleverage.org for more information.