Friday, October 26, 2012
Hello girls, finally tutorial!
I’ve done maxi-colar with step-by-step chatons, and now came the turn of maxi-colar with chains. He is super mega easy to make and quite economical (cheaper than with chatons).
Look at the result!
For this maxi-colar you will need:
- 4 types of gold chains (30 cm each)
- 1 silver chain 30 cm
- 5 Golden links
- 1 Golden clasp
- 1 pair of pliers
The types of chains is your criterion, I chose large, medium and small chains; as the colors of gold, you can vary (more tone yellow, lighter tone), all gold tones match perfectly together, I also put a current silver among the gold, to give a differential.
All the chains were being reduced gradually to get the desired effect. For example, the base media 30 cm, the second chain 25 cm. the third current 20 cm, and so on.
- I used thicker current tips as a base, and then put the finest golden chain from one end to another with the help of a link, for being too small. And she was decreased (to be smaller than the base.
- Then I put the silver link chain used as a base with pliers always; as the chain wheel is great it is not necessary to link. Was decreased and placed end to end.
- The last was a golden chain on another style, and didn’t need any link. She was decreased and placed at both ends.
- In the end, 4 chains reduced gradually placed on the bases.
- Now divide the gold chain that was left in the Middle
- Place each piece in a base with the help of links.
- In one of the chains finish with the closing, through a link.
- Ready! The work is finalized. Look at the baby.
- I hope you enjoyed it, because it was done with great care, any doubt let down there, and if you like it, short right now the fan page of the blog and stay on top of all the news and tutorials! Big kiss and be with God.
- women’s clothing websites womens clothing stores workout clothes for women