Hello girls, all absolutely all of us feel the need we look good and feel good. One of the most important aspects is the Watch the nails. When we’re working normally become a habit that care to improve our personal presentation and, obviously, this caution is part, however we ask ourselves: how would you feel if you saw a desk of a company with careless, dirty nails and unpainted? Of course, this is not the central focus, because there are many factors, but it is very important you can’t deny.
Let’s talk about the basic care that we have to have with our hands, especially with our fingernails. So I share materials and steps that must be taken into account for proper care, we know as SPA at home, because it aims to provide relaxation and tranquillity for our nails, so they will look perfect:
Materials: at Ehealthfacts
- Nail file
- Cuticle Remover
- Flower petals
- Essence of roses
- Spatula for nails
- Hand cream
- Sweet almond oil
- Chocolate regenerator
- Liquid paraffin
- Plastic bag
- Cuticle Nipper
- Medium bowl
- To start, sand the edges of the nails, to obtain the desired shape.
- Apply several drops of cuticle Remover on the side edges of the nails.
- in a medium bowl place petals of flowers, the essence of roses, a teaspoon of vinegar and warm water. Soak your hands in this solution.
- Push the cuticle back with the help of a spatula for nails.
- With the cuticle pliers remove the raised part of the skin around the nails.
- apply the cream for hands. Gently massage the fingers and palms.
- Now, apply the sweet almond oil as in the previous step gently massaging to stimulate the circulation in every hand.
- completely cover your hands with chocolate regenerator. Leave it for 15 minutes and remove with water. You will notice that they will be more smooth and soft.
- Put liquid paraffin in a container and soak your hands for about a minute.
- Remove paraffin hands and let them rest for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Accelerate the absorption and moisturizing of hands covering them completely with a plastic bag.
- Wrap them in a towel, so the ingredients of paraffin will penetrate more and your hands will be more hydrated and rejuvenated.
- remove the towel and plastic bag and wash your hands with SOAP and water to remove the paraffin completely.
Don’t forget to use a good hand cream and chocolate regenerator, since these components are essential for the SPA, as it helps remove dead cells and activate new properties.