We are still a little far from summer, but many people already dream of warm days and more comfortable than the dry winter. Thinking about it, the Incredible.club has gathered 8 types of shoes for you not to wear in the hottest season of the year because they hurt your feet.
- Floor sole.
The flat sole is unable to cushion the impact of the heel on the floor, which damages feet and knees.
Tip: When shopping for canvas shoes, pay attention to the insole (give orthopedic preference).Do not wear these footwear for exercise or all day long.The best option is to alternate them with another type of footwear.
- Visually stretch the legs.
- They make the ankles look narrower.
- They do not fit the feet.
Tip: Do not use mules often. The soles are good only for the beach . In town, they can make the heels cracked.
- Comfortable and light.
- Allow the skin to transpire (if made of natural material).
- Do not squeeze or cause blisters.
- Floor sole.
The format does not give necessary support to the feet, so it is not recommended to wear it for a long time.
- The material is wet.
If the rain overwhelms you, you will come back with wet feet.
- They are not durable.
The sole can wear off in just one season.
Tip: Choose a model with straps and pay attention to the instep (do not forget the orthopedic insoles) and the roughness of the sole (in some models the sole has no insole and can cause blisters).
- Easy to put on and take off.
- They are good for sand and some are rubber.
- Thin sole, there is no protection for the instep .
- It does not protect the feet from injury.
- The feet get tired, because the muscles get too tense when walking.
- Bubbles between the fingers.
Tip: Save to the pool or beach. And choose models of thicker soles.
- They are beautiful.
- They give grace and lightness to their way of walking.
- The shape of the tip causes poor circulation in the toes.
- The unnatural position of the feet alters the distribution of the load on the leg muscles and disrupts blood flow to the lower extremities (varicose veins) .
- Risk of injury.
- Wearing scarpins deforms the feet (creating a bulge in the bone) and presses the nerves, which can cause a chronic pain disorder .
Tip: Take care that the shoes are comfortable and the heel is not too high (the best choice would be a 4-5 cm thick heel).
- They are universal.
- Easy to put on and remove.
- Constant use causes flat feet.
- They do not have insoles or protection to the instep.
- The feet begin to malfunction, problems begin in the knees, hips and back.
Tip: Orthopedic insoles can prevent foot pain and the heel supports will relieve the pain in that part.
- Align the silhouette.
- It makes you look thinner.
- Greater comfort than shoes with heel needle.
- It distorts the feet.
- Disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
When walking, we should step on the heel and transfer the weight to the fingertips.The platforms do not let us walk properly.The muscles of the soles of the feet do not work and the muscles of the legs end up being super used.
- Risk of injury.
High risk of twisting the feet (which may lead to rupture of the tendon).
Tip: Use a firm gel insole to support your fingertips, minimizing impact and firmening your foot so it does not move forward.
You can and should walk a bit barefoot to strengthen the muscles of the feet. But this is not recommended for a long time. This can cause deformation of the feet and develop flat feet.
visit ethnicityology.com for more information.
Avoid These 4 Types of Summer Shoes That Are Hurting Your Feet
8 Lightweight Shoes That You Need In Your Purse When Your …
Foot pain linked to lack of arch support, summer sandals …
Why Your Feet Hurt
6 Ways To Avoid Swollen Feet And Other Problems South Of …
Foot Pain In The Top Of The Foot – Stop Your Kids’ Foot …
ABEO comfortable and customized footwear
5 Types of Shoes You Need to Avoid & Solutions
Are your summer shoes hurting your feet?
The Impact of Shoes on Knee Osteoarthritis
8 Comfortable Shoe Brands That Are Also Surprisingly Chic …
How Wearing High Heels Causes Pain
Best Walking Shoes for Flat Feet (& Other Arch Types)
Cute summer sandals that won’t hurt your feet
Heel pain, Types of heels and Pain d’epices on Pinterest
Foot Pain Relief, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment
Summer Flats Cause Serious Throwbacks in the Biomechanics …
Swollen Foot and Ankle Treatment
Black Sandals With Faux Pearl Trim In EEE Fit